In the spring of 2010, Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta assembled a 30 member team composed of board members, volunteers, community leaders and staff to undertake the Strategic Learning process. The group launched five situation analysis teams that focused on our customers, competitors, stakeholders, sector trends, and internal realities. As a result of this in-depth analysis, the team defined our winning proposition and our five key priorities. By adapting to market demands, these breakthrough strategies strengthen our ability to deliver on the Girl Scout mission.
- We will define and design a sustainable and satisfying volunteer experience that supports effective delivery of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
- We will increase contributed income to decrease percentage of girl-driven revenue – ensuring long-term sustainability.
- We will create a culture of responsibility and accountability that achieves exceptional customer service.
- We will communicate the right things to the right people at the right time in the right way.
- We will leverage technology to support all strategic priorities
Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta creates exceptional leaders through fun, girl centered, girl-led experiences that transform their world.