Customer Service Specialist
||Customer Service Specialist|
||Product Program Department|
||Director, Product Sales|
||Full-time, Exempt, Salaried|
||Mableton Service Center|
Serves as the administrative and customer service support assistant to the product program department and to volunteers. Performs as lead staff in managing outstanding debts from product programs. Executes collaboration with Volunteer Development and Membership to promote and ensure excellent volunteer leadership for all members with the Product Programs.
- Maintain accurate records of all outstanding debts for both product programs
- Perform essential functions with collections, internal processes (letters, payment plans) and with TransWorld for the placement of accounts for collection activities
- Work collaboratively with Volunteer Development, Membership and the Director, Product Programs for managing volunteers who perform leadership roles in both product programs
- Responsible for reconciliation of outstanding debts as reflected in program software (nut-e or eBudde) with actuals as shown in GSGATL accounting software with Finance staff
- Provide administrative support services to the product program department
- Provide customer service to volunteers with prompt response to inquiries received via email and phone
- Organize the duplication and packing of product program training materials for distribution
- Pack and mail Product Program rewards as needed
- Manage booth sale postings through eBudde and confirmations to troops
- Participate in training sessions with volunteers as needed, specifically but not limited to delivering content for volunteer approval, processes for unpaid debt (volunteers and/or parents)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- May require a flexible schedule to accommodate nights or weekends during peak periods
- A minimum of intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Knowledgeable of the functionality of Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to comprehend software specific to delivery of the product sales programs (nut-e and eBudde)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects, multi-task
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations and volunteers tactfully
- Maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to learn the Girl Scout program and procedures
- Must successfully complete a criminal and credit background check
Requires the physical mobility to sit or walk for moderate periods of time and to periodically carry or lift objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
For immediate consideration, please send a resume, cover letter and salary history & requirements to email@example.com with “Customer Service Specialist” in the subject line. Resumes will not be considered without cover letter and salary history & requirements attached.
Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.