Temporary Program Facilitator - Membership
||Membership Manager or Membership Specialist|
||Non-Exempt, temporary Hourly|
To help deliver the Girl Scout Leadership Experience through management of the troop/group and delivering Girl Scout program. Under the direction of the Regional Manager and the Membership specialist you will mentor 5-17 year old girls using a specially developed curriculum at designated sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure program facilitation to the designated troop\group according to Girl Scout guidelines
- Help the girls get to know themselves and their own abilities and potential. Encourage the girls to listen to each other, accept differences and work together. Ensure the girls have FUN!
- Assist in the collection of information in registering girls
- Serve as a liaison between the Council and the communities the Council serves
- Ensure assigned supplies used for program delivery are returned to the council
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIRMENTS:
- Accept the Girl Scout Promise and Law
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have reliable transportation
- Attend designated troop\group meetings
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working with girls
- Willingness to work with staff to improve quality of program
- Requires the physical mobility to sit or walk for moderate periods of time. Requires the physical ability to occasionally lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Requires the physical ability to occasionally lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Online Volunteer Orientation
- Specific Curriculum or grade level training
- New Leader Basics Training (recommended but not required)
For immediate consideration, please send a resume, cover letter and salary history & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Temporary Program Facilitator” in the subject line. Resumes will not be considered without cover letter and salary history & requirements attached.
Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.