During the cookie season, girls will learn first-hand the ins and outs of running their own cookie business, even "branding" their enterprise for maximum impact. Like most businesses, this start-up is challenging and lively, but with a whole lot of fun!
The five essential skills for girls include:
- Goal Setting: She'll go far is she knows how to set a high goal and reach it.
- Decision Making: She participates with her troop on deciding how to use cookie proceeds.
- Money Management: She'll learn to handle cookie orders and customers' allowance.
- People Skills: She listens and has confidence to speak to others while selling cookies.
- Business Ethics: She is honest and responsible at every step of the Cookie Program.