5 Skills for Girls & Activity Guides
Give your Girl Scout all the benefits of the unique leadership experience that the Girl Scout Cookie Program offers. By implementing the program to the fullest, you are helping pass on these five essential skills to today's generation of girls!
- Goal Setting: She'll go far is she knows how to set a high goal and reach it.
- Decision Making: She participates with her troop on deciding how to use cookie proceeds.
- Money Management: She'll learn to handle cookie orders and customers' allowance.
- People Skills: She listens and has confidence to speak to others while selling cookies.
- Business Ethics: She is honest and responsible at every step of the Cookie Program.
||Goal setting is an important step in helping your girls meet their individual goals and the troop’s goal. Be sure to use the Goal Tracker to chart your progress. Click the image to download. |