Girl Scout travel is:
- Filled with limitless possibilities
- Fun for Girl Scout troops/groups or girls participating as Juliettes/individual members
- Meeting new friends locally, nationally and around the world
- Exploring places far and near with travel options lasting from overnight up to two weeks
- Discovering things about yourself you never knew, new cultures, new places and new experiences
- Taking action to assist others in the places you visit
If you have a passion for travel, there is a GSGATL or GSUSA destination or getaway for you. Not seeing anything that appeals to you, join the girl task force to plan upcoming travel opportunities. Contact Kathleen Cullinan, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get involved.