2013 Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta Gold Award Ceremony
Sunday, March 10, 2:00-5:00 pm
Fox Theatre, Egyptian Ballroom
- Gold Award recipients will each receive two complimentary tickets in addition to their own admission
- General Admission seats are SOLD OUT
Tickets may be picked up at:
- The Will Call outside the Egyptian Ballroom starting at 1pm (ballroom doors will open at 1:30 pm,)
- The Mableton Service Center starting February 19th (Tickets require a three day processing time)
- View Online Purchasing and Delivery Options
- There are several parking options near the Fox Theatre that vary in price.
Fox Theatre parking and directions
- GSGATL cannot guarantee parking availability
- We highly recommend car-pooling or public transportation.
- Will Call will begin at 1pm
- Doors to the Egyptian Ball Room will open at 1:30pm
- A reception will be held immediately following the ceremony
- Each Gold Award recipient will be given one copy of the yearbook
- Pre-Purchase Additional Copies Online
- Attending the event is not required to purchase copies of the yearbook
- All yearbooks will be picked up day of at Will Call
RSVP, order forms, and additional questions may be directed to:
Kathryn Schroeder, Girl Leadership Specialist, GAceremony@gsgatl.org or 770.702.9228
We look forward to celebrating this special honor with you!