No troop No Meetings No Waiting
On Your Time. . .Coming Soon!
- No troop meetings--activities when you want them
- No fixed schedule--participate when you want to
- Girls develop the core Girl Scout leadership skills--Discover, Connect Take Action
- Participation in a variety of events and activities like Girl Scout Days at Stone Mountain, Six Flags, Tellus Science Museum, Center for Puppetry Arts etc.
- Girls have access to member discounts to area vendors like GA Aquarium, Medieval Times, Atlanta History Center and others
- Engagement in summer and Council sponsored Camp opportunities
- Participation in service projects
- Setting goals for and exploration to earn badges
- Developing financial literacy skills through the iconic Girl Scout Cookie program
- Gaining the leadership skills Girl Scouts is known for--Courage, Confidence and Character
- A girl and her adult guide (mom, dad, aunt, big sister, mentor, etc.) register for the program together
- A Girl Scouts on Demand packet will be mailed directly to the girl and will include: a membership card, pins for both girl and adult, complete program details
- $45 for both girl and adult ($20 for each additional girl registering with the same adult)
- Registration fee covers national and local membership from start date to Sept. 30